Let’s Play Saturday continues with another episode of Telltale Games’ “The Walking Dead”.
In “Long Road Ahead“, Lee, Clementine, and the others are forced to leave the motor inn after a betrayal among one of their own people. Will they make it out alive, or will the members of the group die trying to escape? What waits for them after they escape? You’ll just have to find out on your own! You can view the new episode at this link.
Let’s Play Saturday is back with another episode of Telltale Games’ “The Walking Dead”.
In “Starved for Help“, Lee, Clementine, and the others encounter fellow survivors who own a ranch. When these seemingly helpful people offer dinner in exchange for some help around the ranch, is it a simple façade to hide something a lot more sinister, or will the bandits that have been plaguing the area finally hit the ranch and cause widespread devastation? Guess you’ll have to watch to find out. You can view the new episode at this link.
So, it’s been kind of an eventful past two months for me.
- I fell into a (thankfully) short-term depression that I came out of a couple weeks ago.
- Work has been going steady, even to the point where I hit my 90-day review and am now up for a small raise.
- I’m planning on moving to Portland, Oregon in June with a couple friends instead of August alone now (and I will be documenting the move here, too. It’s going to be a MAJOR life event and I want to track it somewhere).
- The Walking Dead has been going smoothly for once, and that series will be back up on February 6th, and every Saturday until it’s done.
- For those following The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, Season 2 will start February 1st and go daily through February 26th.
- My Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth review will be up on February 1st, Undertale will be February 15th, and Destiny will be February 29th.
- Future projects and reivews will be announced as they get closer, but I do have content planned through June.
Let’s do this thing.
Hi! Just a quick update.
I did skip this week, that was made apparent when episode 2 of The Walking Dead: Season One didn’t show up on Saturday, and my Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth review didn’t show up today.
Work is kicking my butt and I’m taking overtime to pay off some debts earlier, so this week is a bye week.
The Walking Dead will be back Saturday, November 14th, and my Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth review will be posted Monday, November 16th.
Very sorry about the delay. I’m hoping that you as my readers will understand that I’m a stoopid hoomin. Have a picture of my husky instead!
In keeping with a consistent post schedule, as well as vary content on this blog to keep things as fresh and interesting as possible, I’m going to be posting a Let’s Play episode every Saturday.
For the next 10 weeks, I’m going to be playing through “The Walking Dead” for the XBox 360 as part of a Halloween special. That will be ongoing from today until Friday, January 3nd, 2016. I will announce the next Let’s Play Saturday (LPS) project as we get closer to “The Walking Dead”‘s conclusion, but as it’s the time of year for it, and it’s an LP I’ve always wanted to do, I’m going to go ahead and play it for you guys.
So, I’ll end this post with a special pilot episode première of Telltale Game’s “The Walking Dead“. Enjoy!!!